Sunday 14 October 2012

date night with hubby
Welcome to Bad2theBone! I am Colleen. Mother of 2, chef in the city, and papercrafter. Yes.....that's right. I play with paper, glue and glitter. And yes. I have tattoos.....a lot of them.
I have been told I don't look like a "conventional" scrapbooker. I disagree, I come up from my studio with adhesive on my shirt, glitter on my face, and paper bits stuck to my feet like everyone else. But I'm rollin' with it. 
This blog will feature different styles of artwork. I love the classics, florals, modern styles, and that unreal moustache stamp set.
There will be cards, layouts, and possibly some wicked 3D items.
I will not be promoting any one particular paper craft company, I use them all.

Feel free to lift ideas, but give credit where credit is due!


Happy Crafting my Peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment